Want to be part of a team focused on innovation and excellence in e-learning solutions? Bluedrop would love to hear from you. We are currently looking to fill the following positions:
We’re growing and it’s happening fast! We’re fortunate to share our successes with an incredible and talented team who share a passion for what they do. And right now we have immediate openings for experienced and energetic individuals to join that team.
Senior Instructional System Designer
You have a passion for managing and exceeding client expectations at every turn. Your proven track record clearly shows that you lead the analysis, design, development, implementation and evaluation of customer training requirements through the application of sound instructional design methods (Canadian Forces Individual Training and Education System) and use of the learning media, while ensuring objectives are met.
- Manages ISD team targeted to Defence and Aerospace courseware development
- Reports to the Program Director for Defence and Aerospace Programs
- Leads the analysis, design, development, implementation and evaluation of customer training requirements through the application of sound instructional design methods (Canadian Forces Individual Training and Education System) and use of the learning media
- Conduct needs assessments, performance analysis and cause analysis
- Perform job task analysis, and specifying performance, education and learning objectives
- Define learner characteristics
- Perform instructional and learning path analysis
- Prepare learning assessment instruments
- Specifying instructional strategies, learning content and lesson guidance
- Produce lesson guidance documentation (design guidance documents and scripted storyboards)
- Consults with and advises military and civilian clients on performance and instructional strategies
- Participates in Training Development Working Groups (TDWG)
- Manages entire course life cycle and client group processes in collaboration with the Product Development Lead
- Interfaces with Subject Matter Experts to evaluate accuracy and completeness of all learning objectives
- Contributes to the ongoing improvement of instructional design
- Provides input into best practices for evaluation of outputs designed to assess the effectiveness and efficiency of courseware developed for training
- Participates in departmental planning and coordination meetings and provides inputs that best suit client needs and objectives
- Coordinates and assigns resources to tasks
- Identifying and costing instructional and blended learning strategies
- Identify training and performance requirements and determine sources of learning materials
- Other related duties as required
- Minimum of 8 years of consulting and management related experience with a strong foundation in learning theory and instructional design
- Bachelor's degree, Master's degree, Certification in Adult Education, CHRP or CTDP designation or at least 8 years of experience in instructional design and development
- Significant experience in instructional design and the application of adult learning principles for various delivery methodologies with a key emphasis on online/e-learning solutions or virtual delivery methodologies for a variety of industries especially financial services
- Excellent communication skills, results and service oriented and experience in working with senior business leaders
- A strong team orientation with the ability to work collaboratively to achieve goals
- Strong influencing, presentation, negotiation and communication skills coupled with the ability to work independently
- Sound organizational, project, and time management skills
- Able to adapt quickly to changes and adjust priorities accordingly
- Willingness to challenge the status-quo and develop and recommend viable alternative solutions
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, career-oriented individual who wishes to be part of a large, dynamic and highly successful organization. We offer competitive compensation, bonus opportunities and benefits as well as exceptional career growth potential. Please forward your resume, in confidence, by email to email@example.com to be considered for this current vacancy.
Bluedrop Performance Learning is an equal opportunity employer. We just hire the best.
We thank all candidates for their interest. Only those candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.